Armour Hotel opens Demonstration Suite
01 December 2009 GMT 16:33
Armour Hotel, a division of Armour Group PLC‘s Home Division, is opening a ‘Demonstration Suite’ dubbed a one-stop-shop for technology driven hotel rooms.
The new suite is designed as a fully functioning hotel room from which Armour Hotel can assist designers, consulting engineers, and installers by demonstrating the technology and creative skills needed to produce the hotel room of tomorrow.
The room offers:
• Systemline Audio connectivity for iPods connected to the amplified ceiling and wall speakers
• Aqua Vision bathroom TV
• Lutron controls for lighting, curtains and blinds
• Exterity IPTV
• Tivoli Audio radio alarm clock
• Hotel media input plate to allow guest devices to be plugged in to the hotel TV
• Systemline colour touch screen that controls all of the above
• And finally, The Wall, designed by Armour Hotel to house the TV, iPort, and media input plate.
The Demonstration Suite opens on 3rd December at Alphason House, Swan Lane, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4EZ, UK.